Can the earphone battery be replaced?
No, the headset battery is a built-in lithium ion battery and cannot be replaced.
Why is my earphone only connected to a single earphone after opening the charging case?
1. One of the earphones is out of power, resulting in only one earphone connected to the phone;
2. Due to the particularity of Bluetooth earphones, electromagnetic waves in your area may interfere with the Bluetooth connection, and the headset may only be connected to a single headset after opening the charging case;
3. The earphone is in poor contact with the charging case, causing the earphone to fail to receive the power-on command from the charging case, and it cannot be automatically connected or only connects to one ear.
1. Charge both earphones and make sure that both earphones are charged;
2. Try to stay away from microwave ovens, railway stations and other objects with large electromagnetic interference;
3. Check whether the golden yellow contacts of the earphone or the charging case are dirty. If so, use a soft cloth dipped in a small amount of medical alcohol to wipe the metal contacts of the earphone and the charging case. Be careful not to use water and corrosive liquids to wipe the metal contacts, and do not wipe them too hard to avoid water in the earphones or deformation of the contacts.
4.Try to put both earbuds back into the charging case, close the charging case lid and wait 5 seconds before taking them out and putting them back on.
Why is the headset using time short?
1. The headset battery is low; It is recommended that you use the headset after fully charged;
2. A louder volume will consume power faster; It is recommended that you turn down the volume to see if the usage time is normal;
3. The headset may be in an environment with large electromagnetic interference or there may be obstacles such as walls between the headset and the mobile phone. Please pay attention to keep away from microwave ovens and other objects with large electromagnetic interference when using, and ensure that there is no obstacle between the earphone and the mobile phone.
Why can't my headset charge?
1. The headset has not been used for a long time;
2. The charging case is dead.
1. If the headset has not been used for a long time, it is recommended that you charge it for a while to activate the headset;
2. It is recommended that you charge the charging box, the indicator light will be red when charging, and green when fully charged;
3. It is recommended that you try to take the headset out of the charging box and put it back in again to see if it is being charged.
4. None of the above methods can solve the problem, it is recommended that you go to the nearest service outlet for testing.
Does headset support simultaneous connection of two earphones?
The headset cannot connect to two mobile phones at the same time. If you need to connect to another mobile phone, you need to disconnect the currently connected mobile phone and then manually connect to the other mobile phone.
Troubleshooting method for the headset connection
1. Please check whether the power of the headset and charging case is sufficient. First time use is recommended to charge and activate.
2. Please check whether the device is turned on Bluetooth, try to turn off Bluetooth and turn on again.
3. Check if other devices are connected, if so, please disconnect.
4. Wipe the metal contacts of the headset and the charging case with a soft cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol, do not use water and corrosive liquids to wipe the metal contacts, and do not wipe too hard. Then put the headset back into the charging case. 5.
5. Put the headset back into the charging case, cover the lid of the charging case and wait for about 20s. Reopen the charging case, press the headset touch position with both hands for 10s (reset the headset settings), open the Bluetooth of your phone to find the corresponding device and connect.